The COVID19 pandemic had several negative impacts on the event marketing industry. Many small and large-scale business events had to be canceled or postponed, resulting in large losses for local companies. In the post-pandemic world, the restrictions regarding public events have eased.
But, businesses must still be extra cautious about maintaining basic masks and social distancing mandates at their events. Brands that host successful outdoor events have a great chance to revive their city centers and local streets. Brands can engage and entertain significantly sized crowds by hosting safe and efficient outdoor events.
That means taking safety-related steps like –
- Hosting events in spacious backyards, patios, and other outdoor spaces where guests’ chairs can be spaced out.
- Create small bubbles for different groups of guests via efficient audience management.
- Have hand sanitizers and spare face masks available at every entrance point of the event location.
- Serving food separately in individual utensils and separate spaces.
- Requesting attendees to wear N95 masks.
Hosting outdoor social events while observing all these rules is difficult and expensive. But, there is an easy solution for small businesses – using custom blue canopy tents. These tents have always been used at business festivals, trade shows, etc. In the post-pandemic era, customized canopy tents are even more useful.
Why Using Customized Canopy Tents at Social Outdoor Events Makes Sense
- Customized canopy tents are easy to install and can be set anywhere – in backyards, patios, outdoor arenas, and even small indoor spaces. These tents are also cheap. Small business owners can easily order ten or twelve of these tents without depleting their event marketing budgets. Inside the tents at their events, they can host guests freely.
- They can space out their event attendees. Brand leaders can strategically create small bubbles for different groups of guests by placing them in different tents. These tents are also surprisingly spacious. Even a small 10×10-inch tent can be used to store a lot of items. Brand leaders can easily store their marketing materials (banners, brochures, etc.) inside these tents.
- Providing amenities like hand sanitizers, masks, etc., to guests becomes easier when the crowd is divided into different tents. The same logic applies to serving food and drinks. Caterers at these events can be given separate tents just to serve guests as safely as possible.
The Commercial Benefits of Using Custom-Printed Canopy Tents
Since customized canopy tents are cheap and versatile, many leading businesses use them as marketing tools. In the post-pandemic era, competition between small businesses for audience attention is fierce. Customized canopy tents are being used by businesses at sporting events, community festivals, farmer’s markets, and for in-store promotional events.
Businesses looking to compete in this arena must make their brands as visible as possible to the public. Colorful, well-designed, and branded canopy tents are affordable and easy-to-use marketing tools that brands must exploit. The tents can also be reused as they’re highly durable.
Overall, canopy tents are highly effective marketing tools with a proven record of delivering amazing ROIs. Brands that want to succeed in event marketing must consider using these tents.